This break barrel design air rifle comes standard with a number of features that you would expect to find on much higher priced air guns. The full-length, hardwood stock features cut checkering, a fitted rubber recoil pad for a non-slip surface and 15" length of pull. The trigger is a two stage design so you can finely tune your shooting.
The iron sights are fiber optic and with its full sized stock and a maximum muzzle velocity, the Remington Express Air Rifle is equally at home on the plinking range or eliminating those unwanted visitors from your garden.
This rifle is especially good at pest control as it is one of the highest powered rifles we sell in.
• Weight: 8.3 lbs
• Overall Length: 48.5"
• Barrel Length: 19"
• Length of Pull: 15"
• Ammunition: Airgun Pellet
• Trigger Type: Two-stage
• Safety: Manual
• Max Velocity: 800 fps .177 600 fps .22
• Action: Break Barrel
• Single Shot/Repeater: Single Shot
• Power Source: Spring Piston
• Barrel Type: Rifled
• Front Sight: Fixed fiber optic front sight
• Rear Sight: Adjustable fiber optic rear sight
4x32 Scope Included